What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
“All work was done very professionally and the young people who performed the work were very friendly and polite. The workers were Rachel, Anthony, Matt, Zeke, and Angel. We thoroughly enjoyed them. The work we had done was due to a fire in our oven that resulted in smoke damage. All floors, ceilings, walls, rugs and carpeting, kitchen cupboards, dishes, utensils, lamps were thoroughly and carefully cleaned. They explained everything with clarity and asked for permission when needed. We highly recommend this service when needed.”
"Dan - Thank you for cleaning my home with understanding and kindness. I sincerely appreciate your thoroughness. Best wishes as you continue with SERVPRO."
"I cannot say enough GOOD things about SERVPRO. I had a kitchen fire that left my house covered in soot. It was a mess. My dog was even covered in soot as I was not home at the time of the fire. Jon B. called me as soon as my insurance claim was put in, literally and hour later. He was very professional, kind, courteous, and fair. He has showed up everyday that his crew has been here working to make sure I was happy with the cleaning, and to make sure the guys were doing their job. He is amazing to work with. I had Zeke and Cas come over and take my laundry, get the area rugs, and take out the damaged appliances. They were also very professional and kind. Pete and Alex are my guys. They have cleaned this place from top to bottom and have done a great job considering the soot damage they had to work with. They are very detail oriented and also want to make sure I am satisfied with their work. They are very respectful young men and they are very respectful of my belongings. Felicia called me everyday to keep me updated on what was going on with my situation. She also called everyday to tell me the guys were loading up the truck and would be on their way shortly. She is a sweetheart. So kind and caring. I also want to give many thanks to Michael for getting the ball rolling on this job. Can’t thank you enough Michael. If you ever need restoration done to your house or business because of flooding, or fire or anything of that kind, please call SERVPRO. These people literally go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right and to make sure you are happy. Every single person I dealt with was amazing. They are so kind, and really do care about you. Thank you so much SERVPRO. I will forever be grateful to you. You people are awesome in every way!"
Shane and Hunter come on Saturday to wipe up soot after a fire on the second floor. They were very helpful and listened to the concerns I had.
"Very professional/friendly! Very satisfied, no complaints. Glad to do business with your company and team - Great!"
The settlement and cleaning were settled quickly and efficiently. The crew and staff at SERVPRO were outstanding.
They did an excellent job on cleaning our rooms after our fire. The guys were very courteous and friendly. They over exceeded our expectations. Our carpets and couches are like "new". We are very happy with the results!! Would definitely recommend!!
Thank you seems like a very small word to express our gratitude for all the support and excellent service you gave for a very challenging project. Thank you for all you have done!
Superb service - prompt, excellent. Better than any service I have ever used before! Reuben was incredible - above + beyond. Your whole team was wonderful. Our families, volunteers and staff thank you!
Outstanding and prompt. A level of professionalism that you don't witness too often these days! You should highly value and be very proud of John. They represent your company in an extremely positive manner.
Thank you for all your assistance and support in eliminating the smoke in our kitchen caused by an electrical fire in our stove last week. All is well and your service was terrific! Thanks again!
Bryan and his team are the best in the business! Thank you!