Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Basement Fire in Rochester, NY

Basement Fire in Rochester, NY

This basement had caught fire after the owner had been using a blow touch. We were called to remove all damaged items.

Call SERVPRO of South East Monroe County Today!! (585) 641-0040

Kitchen Fire in Rochester, NY

Kitchen Fire in Rochester, NY

This kitchen in the Rochester, New York was the result of a fire that was caused from cooking food in the oven. 

Call SERVPRO of South East Monroe County Today!! (585)641-0040

Yes, we even save your stuffed animals!

Yes, we even save your stuffed animals!

Here at SERVPRO of South East Monroe County, no item is left behind.  Whether it be you children's stuffed animals or your good china that your grandmother gave to you. We treat all of your belongings with the utmost care, like it was our own. Even though a stuffed animal doesn't seem like something you should save from a fire, we know it carries with it sentimental value that is irreplaceable to you child. We know what our customers go through when experiencing a fire, and we want them to be as comfortable as can be. Knowing that their sentimental items will be treated with care truly gives our customers piece of mind. 

Give SERVPRO a Call Today!! (585) 641-0040

Soda Blasting in Rochester NY

Soda Blasting in Rochester NY

Soda blasting is a process in which sodium bicarbonate is applied against a surface using compressed air. Soda blasting is a non-destructive method for many applications in cleaning, paint & varnish stripping, automotive restoration, industrial equipment maintenance, rust removal, graffiti removal, oil removal, soot remediation and much more.

Call SERVPRO of SE Monroe County Today!! (585) 641-0040

Fire Damage, Webster NY

Fire Damage, Webster NY

This was a bad kitchen fire due to an electrical issue with the dishwasher in Webster.  The house will need a lot of repair work but in the mean time we packed out and are now storing the customer's contents until they are ready to move back in.  

Thermal Fogging for Smoke Odor

Thermal Fogging for Smoke Odor

A local art gallery suffered a lot of smoke odor due to a fire at a building next door to it. We thermal fogged & set up 50 air scrubbers to help with odor. They were able to re-open in 2 days.