Preparing a Church for a Disaster
Places of worship are so important to us. They are often a place for shelter in the midst of a disaster. That is why it is so important that all churches are prepared for the worst to come.
Here are some tips at preparing your place of worship for a disaster:
- Identify hazards or threats early
- Take necessary precautions for those hazards or threats.
- Plan evacuations
- Train your church staff for emergency readiness and response.
- Prepare surrounding members of the community.
- Be prepared to provide help or aid to your church members after a disaster strikes.
SERVPRO of East Monroe County is faster to any size disaster. If you or your church finds yourself in need, give us a call at (585) 641-0040