Fire Damage in Webster, NY
This kitchen was affected by a house fire that started from a lawn mower malfunction in the garage unit attached to the house. Even though the kitchen wasn't directly affected by the fire, smoke still traveled through the whole house and soot formed on all our customers contents. When we arrived at the scene,our customer was very upset because all of her furniture smelt like smoke. By the time we left our customers house, we had everything smelling and looking like new again! She was so happy with the result because we were able to make her disaster "Like it never even happened."