If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (585) 641-0040

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Black Mold in Basement of Pittsford Home

This moldy basement in Pittsford, NY was the result of low ventilation and high humidity.  Most basements are very damp and need a dehumidifier to filter the water vapor out of the air. High humidity areas with low ventilation are breeding grounds for molds and fungi.  The smell coming from the basement was engulfing our customers whole house, so she called SERVPRO of South East Monroe County to save the day! We spent about 4 hours cleaning the basement from top to bottom and set up a dehumidifier to help with the dampness.  Our customer told us that she had never seen her basement walls this clean.  We made her disaster "Like it never even happened."