Kitchen Fire in Rochester, NY
Just a typical Monday morning here at SERVPRO of South East Monroe County! This house was affected by a kitchen fire that was put out by our customer, using a fire extinguisher. The fire was extinguished almost immediately so there wasn't much smoke damage to be cleaned. But since our customer used a fire extinguisher, the residue traveled from the cause of loss through the whole first floor of the home. We were able to use our handy SERVPRO backpack HEPA vacuum to clean the surfaces affected by the fire extinguisher. We worked hard to make this fire , "Like it never even happened."