Fire at Apartment Building in Rochester, NY
This dirty bathroom is the result of a kitchen fire that affected an apartment in Rochester, New York. Even though the fire was started in the kitchen, the smoke and ashes had traveled to every room in the apartment. Every room needed to be cleaned, vacuumed, deodorized, and sanitized. The owner of the apartment complex was very satisfied with the quality of work we provided. Our customer couldn't believe that she was able to get back to her normal routine just one week after the fire had occurred. We truly made her disaster, "Like it never even happened."
Call SERVPRO of South East Monroe County Today!! (585) 641-0040